Know more about Universal Finances
Hi there! My name is Jonny Pean aka Avik and I happen to be the main blogger behind Universal Finances.
Universal Finances started out a few years back and since then it has evolved into one of the best one-stop destination for all kinds of financial posts. I always had a knack on finance subjects since my school days and hence I had always had in mind to start off a finance blog of my own. Since I graduated, apart from doing a job, I started my career as a blogger. For me, this was just the beginning.
Gradually, I launched my blog, Universal Finances and started writing on the latest and the most relevant financial topics. Finance is actually one of the most vital aspects of the nation as without it the economy would come to a standstill. With the constant changes and events that are occuring in this industry, it is necessary to have a place where one could get all the news on the different categories of finance. This is why I created Universal Finances.
The Different Categories Universal Finances deals with are:
- INVESTMENT: The stock exchange and the whole world are revolving around the trading and investments of the people worldwide. We provide all the latest news and articles on the investment industry. Traders and non-traders will never be disappointed after visiting our blog as they will always be welcomed with something new.
- RETIREMENT: With the large numbers of baby boomers in the country, there are hundreds of financial topics that have to be based on them. We even cover all the financial topics that are tailor-made for the baby boomers that are on the brink of retirement.
- PERSONAL FINANCE: This is another vital part of the lives of consumers. Unless consumers are aware of their personal finances and take care of them, they might end up in financial trouble. We help them with all the topics covered on Personal Finance.
- TAX RETURNS: Taxes are probably one of the most confusing parts of personal finance. You can visit our blog to know anything that you want to know on Taxes and Returns.
- CREDIT AND DEBT: The financial world would stop without credit and debt as they are the main building blocks of finance. There are numerous topics covered on debt and credit that will inform and educate you as a reader.
So, welcome onboard Universal Finances. Feel free to navigate through our pages and increase your knowledge on the financial world.
Mail Our Editorial Team: Email Team